1. Is it hotter in your upstairs than in your in the lower level?
2. Does your air conditioner seem to run non-stop?
3. Are your shingles showing signs of premature curling?
4. Is everyone who has a bedroom in the upstairs now sleeping in the basement or on the living room floor?
According to roofing and siding goddess, Sharon Chess:
These are the tell tale signs of improper or inadequate ventilation.
- If your roof is only a few years old it may be possible to apply proper ventilation to prevent further damage to the roofing system.
- Proper ventilation requires adequate intake and outtake airflow.
- There are multiple products available to assure the airflow needed.
Call us for an assessment of your house ventilation.